School started for me a week ago and I've been taking classes on campus for the first time since Madison was born. It's been pretty busy taking 14 credits and taking care of a family, but it will be worth it when I graduate this summer. This semester I'm taking some fun classes that go towards my minor. I'm taking 3 sewing classes, a pattern making class, home decor sewing, and a clothing sewing class. I am also taking an Interior Design class and a Family History class, which I think will be a great class for me. I really am interesting in knowing how to do family history so I can work on my own. I feel such a strong spirit when I am in that class, I know that it is something I need to be doing in my life.
A few days ago Madison turned 6 months old! It's amazing how fast time flies. This is the day she came home from the hospital.
This is her six months later. What a big difference! My tiny baby isn't so tiny anymore!


No comments:
Post a Comment