Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fall Time

So last Halloween we carved a pumpkin and Madison was pretty entertained by it so I decided to do it again this year thinking she would like it. She liked watching, but didn't want anything to do with the insides. All she would do was point and tell me there was a mess. Her favorite part was putting a candle in it and watching it glow.
 When I was younger my mom always took pictures of us playing in the leaves so I thought I would take one of Madison. I made a nice big pile, showed her how to play in them and throw them in the air, and grabbed the camera to capture her having a blast. But I didn't get the reaction I expected....
 She through a huge fit. She didn't want to touch the leaves let alone stand in them. And of course I left her in there long enough to get some pictures and laugh.
This is after the tramatic experience. I can just she her saying,
"Mom what were you thinking putting me in there?"
Hopefully she likes the leaves more next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment