The first snow of Rexburg came October 6th and Madison was pretty excited there was white stuff falling from the sky. We grabbed our coats and headed out to enjoy it before it melted.
It was so cute to see her laugh and try to catch the snow. I love how the simplest things we take for granted are so imporant and interesting to her. Makes me re-look at how I view a lot of things. Soon after this we decided to go buy her some snow clothes and boots so she could enjoy the snow, since we figured it would stick around. But it didn't. Madison was pretty upset when I made her go back in because her little hands were frozen and her face was red, she wanted to stay outside!
We really haven't got much snow this year, if we get much it is just enough to cover the grass and melts by the next day. So much for the head to toe snow gear we got her. Hopefully it snows enough we can get it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment